Vedic Math is a delightful learning for children and adults. It helps in developing Math interest in children and helps them to improve accuracy , speed, sharpen focus and mental faculties. It enables the children to adopt creative math problem solving strategies.
Some of the benefits of practicing Vedic Math are as follows:
- Learn strategies that make "Math An Art". As children enjoy Art so they enjoy Math.
- Speed and accuracy level of numerical computation becomes high.
- Follows the ideal natural system of mental math. As the mind thinks, recognises and articulates numbers from Left to Right, so we do computation from Left to Right.
- Supplemental to current system of school math.
- Helps in achieving academic success.
- Vedic Math strategies are useful throughout the life.
- Helps in developing Math intuition. A student sees the question and the answer flashes in the mind in seconds.
- Vedic Math learning covers not only cover basic numeracy skills but also advanced math topics.